POSITION: ADMIN ASSISTANT REQUIRED
The Administration & Accounts Department is committed to providing a high quality, efficient service to the practice as a whole, and comprises the Admin, Secretarial and Accounts and Billing sections. This role will provide support to all other departments, focusing on the management of client file closure procedures. This is expected to be a part time role up to 16 hours per week, but there may be flexibility in hours worked.
• To understand the life cycle of client files and to ensure that all files received for processing are correctly prepared for archive
• To understand and check the matter ledgers to ensure there are no outstanding financial transactions before archiving
• To ensure the confidentiality and security of the firm’s and client’s documentation and information
• Photocopying and scanning with care and precision
• To be the liaison for the Iron Mountain archiving service and for fee earners, and to arrange collection and delivery of files as requested.
• To maintain accurate records of files sent and retrieved from archiving
• To maintain accurate records of files due for destruction in accordance with retention periods
• To undertake other clerical and administrative duties as may be required
Start date: as soon as possible.
Please apply in the first instance with a full CV to the Practice Manager, Catherine Bekoe-Tabiri , Steel & Shamash, 12 Baylis Road Waterloo London SE1 7AA or email@example.com
Steel & Shamash is committed to equality and diversity, and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.