The Community care department provides advice and representation for both people who need services themselves and their carers, in the following areas:-
- Failure to carry out a community care assessment or to provide adequate care needs following an assessment.
- Withdrawal and reduction of community care services.
- Provision of after care services for those with mental health problems.
- Charging for health and community care services.
- Closure of hospitals, care homes and day centres
- Decision making for patients lacking capacity.
Free legal advice is available in some court proceedings and we will always advise you as to your eligibility for legal aid.
Our Community Care Team Are:
Damian Cullen, Email: email@example.com